Voucher for the Microsoft Virtualization Certification Exam (74-409)
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: October 2013
• Vouchers expire on June 30, 2014. Individuals must register for and take the exam prior to June 30, 2014.
• Limited to 10,000 exams taken. Offer available until June 30, 2014 or while supplies last.
• One voucher may be redeemed once to take one Microsoft Virtualization Certification exam 74-409 delivered at an authorized Prometric testing center (APTC) only. This offer applies only to the Microsoft
Virtualization Certification exam #74-409. This offer does not include academic exams.
• This voucher may be redeemed to take one Microsoft Certification exam delivered at an Authorized Prometric Testing Center (APTC) only.
• Vouchers may be purchased in and redeemed only in country from which they were received.
• Vouchers may not be transferred, distributed or used for any other purpose.
• Vouchers may not be applied to exams that have already been taken.
• Vouchers may not be combined with other vouchers and discounts.
• Individuals must register for and take exams prior to the expiration date provided with the voucher.
• Any resale of vouchers is expressly prohibited.
• Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
• Voucher and Second Shot may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refunds.
• Vouchers may not be used for any offering other than the offer specified on the voucher.
• Expired, stolen or lost vouchers will not be replaced.
• This voucher is nontransferable and void if altered in any way.
• Vouchers can only be redeemed in the region from which they were purchased.
• Microsoft, Prometric and APTCs are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers.
• To register to take an exam, visit the Prometric website http://www.register.prometric.com/Index.asp.
• The voucher number must be provided when registering to take the exam.
• There is a rescheduling fee for individuals who reschedule or cancel their appointment to take an exam 15 or fewer days before the scheduled date.
• Individuals that cancel or reschedule their appointment to take an exam seventy-two hours or less from the scheduled time will forfeit their exam voucher (vouchers cannot be used again).
• Individuals that fail to show up for their scheduled exam appointment will forfeit their exam voucher (vouchers cannot be used again).
• Due to government gift and ethics laws, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate.
• The voucher must be provided when registering for your Microsoft certification exam.
• Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.